After a series of rigorous testing and selection trials, on fruit taste and type, and plant performance these new native citrus. They enhance the extraordinary collection bringing a broader extension of colour, flavour, shape and performance to the Citrus Gem family....more
Citrus is one of the most popular plants – grown and loved by gardeners all around the world.
As growers and marketers of citrus we have created the Citrus2grow website. A comprehensive site, that offers information about citrus varieties grown and available in Australia.
- Browse our F.A.Q in answers to any citrus concerns.
- Seek variety information in our discover more about citrus section.
- New Release Citrus are posted as soon as they are available.
- Locate where to purchase our citrus plants
- Join us on Facebook for weekly tips and information sharing.
- Subscribe to Juicy news for facts and fun about citrus.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I fertilise Citrus Gems Citrus?
Citrus Gems are Australian Native trees and generally have much less fertiliser requirement than usual citrus ( which are greedy . Use a low phosphourous, native fertiliser or if you wish to use a citrus fertiliser use it at 1/2 the recommended dose. Organic tonics are also excellent as a top up. Citrus Gems are […]... more
Living in the Cold – Citrus Survival and Selection
We have some Dear Citrus Lovers who have moved from Sunny Queensland down to the Apple Isle Tasmania, and they are wondering what selections to make when it comes to planting Citrus in the this colder climate.... more
Look at my yellow leaves!
New to gardening, our friend Daniel writes and sends pics of his Citrus Splitzer, with very yellow leaves. We explain and offer advice.... more