Huanglongbing is a bacterial disease that attacks the flow of nutrients in all types of citrus trees and causes sweet juicy fruit to shrivel and turn bitter....more
Citrus is one of the most popular plants – grown and loved by gardeners all around the world.
As growers and marketers of citrus we have created the Citrus2grow website. A comprehensive site, that offers information about citrus varieties grown and available in Australia.
- Browse our F.A.Q in answers to any citrus concerns.
- Seek variety information in our discover more about citrus section.
- New Release Citrus are posted as soon as they are available.
- Locate where to purchase our citrus plants
- Join us on Facebook for weekly tips and information sharing.
- Subscribe to Juicy news for facts and fun about citrus.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Calamondin are they Dwarf?
Currently calamondins are not grown as Pipsqueaks.... more
WHERE IS THE NEW GROWTH?
THIS IS WHAT WE THINK – NOT ENOUGH SUNSHINE!... more
Calamansi or Calamondin
An often asked question....are they two different plants and are Calamansi available in Australia?... more