Huanglongbing is a bacterial disease that attacks the flow of nutrients in all types of citrus trees and causes sweet juicy fruit to shrivel and turn bitter....more
Citrus is one of the most popular plants – grown and loved by gardeners all around the world.
As growers and marketers of citrus we have created the Citrus2grow website. A comprehensive site, that offers information about citrus varieties grown and available in Australia.
- Browse our F.A.Q in answers to any citrus concerns.
- Seek variety information in our discover more about citrus section.
- New Release Citrus are posted as soon as they are available.
- Locate where to purchase our citrus plants
- Join us on Facebook for weekly tips and information sharing.
- Subscribe to Juicy news for facts and fun about citrus.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Look at my yellow leaves!
New to gardening, our friend Daniel writes and sends pics of his Citrus Splitzer, with very yellow leaves. We explain and offer advice.... more
What to do with the BUDDAHS HAND?
Full of volatile citrus oils the rind is fragrant and rich in citrus scent.... more
Calamondin are they Dwarf?
Currently calamondins are not grown as Pipsqueaks.... more